Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Zetsuai 13 schönes Ende?

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_56031/-1/11320492036965/
http://desu.de/1wHI-Sb

Von:    Nagashiwa 15.11.2005 11:10
Betreff: Zetsuai 13 schönes Ende? [Antworten]

> hab alle neuen kapitel gelesen und kanns kaum erwarten, daß die neue zeitschrift da ist ... *verschling* ...
>
> wenn ich richtig gerechnet habe und minamis handverletzung schnell wieder heilt, müßten anfang bis mitte januar genügend kapitel für einen neuen band erschienen sein ...
>
> also heißt es dann "nur" noch 1-2 jahre warten bis er auf deutsch rauskommt ... (-.-); ... *g* ...

ehm ja aber ich hab gelesen auf onami.fr
das hier.
Nur ich kapiers nicht >.<

This is coming from Kreuz-net, Minami's private area.
I'm translating only the news regarding her health, and what she will do with Bronze. Her messages are longer, but the rest is related to magazines, advertising or opinions on Bronze ; I won't translate them because it's too long ^^ sorry ! but here's the most important anyway !!
Note that I'm translating word by word, the comments like (laughs) & smileys are the same as in the original text. I'm only cutting some portions, as I said...

Message of October 5

Somehow I was printed in Margaret this time too…
What, am I in such a condition that I’m walking on a tight rope?! --- That’s exactly it.

[Then she starts talking of the chapter; she says that it’s the first time she draws Kôji’s evil mischiefs as a child in the official manga]

However, the considerable fatigue storm of the printings reached its climax this time…
I have to pay my own consequences now. I’m sorry m( _ _ )m
In return, after sending the manuscript I had to stay in bed for a week, and I’m not yet recovered. Hahaha

[After what she’s thanking the readers for their messages]

This time’s serialisation will be stopped in 2 chapters. My manager asked anxiously ‘already ending in 2 chapters…?’ while trembling like a little bird (<- this isn’t true. –Laughs-).
…Mh? What if it wasn’t ending?
I mean, there isn’t an end, in that world. There is no last time.
Then, there’s no other choice than having a break and waiting for the restarting.
I should get serious about that right? (-Laughs-) I’m hating myself. I can’t anymore.
Mmmm, regarding that subject; let’s look forward to the end in 2 chapters ♪ (it’s nothing to look forward to!).

[The following lines are different subjects]

Message of November 5

I’ve arrived on the other bank of the Sanzu river [equivalent of the Styx in Japanese myth].
Then I got off the boat. Next printing will certainly not come, I guess.
Because I think I’m dead. Hahahahaha
Haa, fine fine. (Forgive me already… -Cries-)

[The following text is about Bronze's last chapter, how Izumi awoke...]

Below there’s a picture where you can see her finger; she’s injured it with a cutter, so badly that when she bends the finger the inside can be seen, so it’s been fixed strongly.

~~Love and Peace~~

Zurück zum Thread