black-sensei Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger 15.07.2007, 14:49
 Bloodfire-Angel Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger 18.07.2007, 23:18
 black-sensei Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger 22.07.2007, 14:43
Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger 22.07.2007, 18:27
 Bloodfire-Angel Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger 28.07.2007, 21:06
Seite 1

Von:    black-sensei 30.05.2007 16:25
Betreff: Offizieller Mai-Hime Nachfolger [Antworten]

Laut einem Gerücht soll Sunrise an einem richtigen Nachfolger von Mai-Hime arbeiten. Der Titel soll Mai-Hime Destiny lauten und 2008 gesendet werden.

Außerdem soll ein Nachfolger von Mai-Otome rauskommen, der nach Mai-Otome Zwei spielen soll.

Weiß jemand genaueres?
Rin Pyo To Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen - Aku yo TAIZEN!!!

Von:    Alaiya 30.05.2007 17:33

Also, was Mai HiME Destiny angeht, weiß ich nur, dass es bisher eine Novel zu gibt. Also kein Anime, eine Novel... Auch wenn es eher Gerüchte über eine Verfilmung gibt, wobei die sich nicht mal einig ob das nun eine Serie oder ein einzelner Film ist.

Und über eine Mai Otome (Zwei) Fortsetzung weiß ich gar nichts ^___^""" Aber ich werde mich umhören.

Aber es gibt hübsche Illus zur Novel xDDD

EDIT: Ich habe englische Übersetzungen zu den ersten beiden Kapiteln gefunden ^___^ Wenn jemand will... Ichweiß nicht, darf ich die hier reinstellen?
Zuletzt geändert: 30.05.2007 17:59:04

Von:    black-sensei 31.05.2007 14:52

ja, stell einfach mal die links rein. würde mich sehr interessieren.^^

ich hoffe sehr, dass es verfilmt wird.

Von:   abgemeldet 31.05.2007 18:12
Ich habe ein Import Artbook von My Hime und darin sind Szenen bzw. Illustrationen von der Serie.
Es gibt aber auch Bilder (und Personen) darin die mir unbekannt sind und die ich nicht zuordnen kann.
Weder zu My Hime noch zu My Otome, daher nehme ich mal an es könnten Szenen aus einer Aktuellen Produktion sein.
Ich habe mir es vor allem wegen der sehr gut gelungenen Aufmachung und Gestaltung geholt.(Ich hab schon bei Englisch schwirigkeiten aber Japanisch...unmöglich)deshalb kann ich es nicht genau sagen.
Was du nicht willst, dass man dir tut,
das füg auch keinem anderen zu!
Zuletzt geändert: 31.05.2007 18:14:26

Von:    Alaiya 31.05.2007 18:15

Okay, dann stelle ich mal eben Piccus rein und die Kapitel in Spoiler Tags ^^""

Neues Pairing ^.~
Irgendne Werbung
Kapitel 03 Cover

Kapitel 01
Spoiler
Chapter 1: Mysterious Transfer Student and A Even More Questionable School

-The story opens with a high-class foreign car (I'm guessing Continental, though the kanji says that it's "foreign", ie. non-Japanese) driving along a scenic route. It's carrying a bunch of guys in high-quality suits.
-The guys talk and one of them mentions a "scary payment". The reader doesn't get to know what it is, however.
-The main character (until everyone else gets their spot under the limelight), Kagura Mayo (kanji 神楽真夜) is introduced. She wears a pair of handcuffs that seem to have been put on without her knowledge, is 15 years and 7 months old, and has transferred schools 7 times.
-Disoriented at first, she suddenly realises that she's at Hokkaido and that it's her first day as a transfer student ^^||| She then says to herself that Hoshi no Miya Fuuka Gakuen is 200 metres away, that "it's here, can't be wrong about it".
-Oh btw, the guys in the car were the ones that dropped Mayo off...inside was a load of junk food ^^:
-Fuuka is still pretty much the same (rather like a hotel if you ask ikka)...there's stuff like a fountain and statues of legendary beasts, including basilisks, unicorns, gryphons, manticores, and "emupuuse" ←what is this? Can someone tell me?
-Completely at odds with the general (serious and kinda posh) environment is a pair of bicycles on the front lawn.
-More cars, with smoke-tinted (I think that's what they're called) windows etc and characters with shaved brows and rings on their fingers blahblah---yakuza.
-A yakuza guy asks Mayo whether she knows whether a student called Fujino Shizuru is there, she says she doesn't know that person (but of course, first day and all XP)
-Things get kind of messy from there when suddenly a loud voice interrupts them...it's none other than, you guessed it, Haruka.
-The yakuza mistake Haruka-chan for kaichou-sama, which causes her to get mad and headbutt the guy LOL
-Haruka sees that Mayo is an unfamiliar face, then notices the handcuffs and wonders aloud if she's an escaped convict, to which she quickly denies XDD
-After this, Haruka drags Mayo off to the student council office, where Yukino steps in and corrects yet another of her speech mistakes XD
-Haruka says that she apprehended a suspicious character, to which Mayo retorts "which part of me is suspicious?" (ikka: uh, almost every part?)
-Quoth Shizuru "Ara, yappari kawaii no ko ya ne" XDDDD
-Yukino (I think it's Yukino) asks what Shizuru meant by "yappari" ("as expected"), she gestures to the surveillance camera screens on her notebook computer, which are showing the yakuza all around campus.
-Shizuru says the people look fun and something about her popularity LOL (can't really understand Kyoto-ben _|=|0 )
-Haruka says that there were 8 people on the car and there were 2 cars, which makes 16 people, and that 15 of them were left (ikka: because she knocked out 1 of them already)
-Yukino asks what to do about evacuating the student population, Shizuru entrusts her with the task of getting them to an inner lecture hall (don't get the next part of the sentence)
-Mayo asks Shizuru whether the school is that chaotic/violent. Shizuru replies that what she said is interesting, but that it is not where the problem lies. Something about how it's the first time violent people have come (there's also something about wearing shoes) something something (mysterious voice: just say that you don't understand it la! *whack*)
-Mayo then asks about the police and teachers. She is told that telephone lines are probably cut, cell phones are against school rules and anyway it's difficult to make calls because Fuuka is in the mountains. The teachers are often hermiting (not an actual word).
-Some more talking, then Shizuru starts introducing themselves. She is the seitokaichou of the school. "That is the secretary---" "Head of secretariat!" "Head of secretariat, Suzushiro-san, and accountant Kikukawa-san."
-Yukino then uses the notebook to call up info on Mayo.
-Kagura Mayo (Shizuru later comments that it's a cute name), 15, transferred to Fuuka from S High in S city in Kanagawa. 155 cm, 46 kg, B90W56H83 (Yukino is envious of her bust). Haruka says that it (Mayo's bustline) will stress the shoulders too much LOL to which she agrees ROFL, then snaps back in realisation and demands to know why they know all this things (slow...)

-Continuing from above, Mayo's blood type is O, was born on December 8, likes reading and taking naps. Her weak subjects are English and physics. Likes eating vanilla ice-cream and 水ようかん (a type of jelly dessert). Favorite phrase is "neko ni kopan". Likes sepia colors.
-Both Haruka and Shizuru ask if that is all (Haruka says that it was too much like the profile of a new-on-the-scene idol, Shizuru stresses her words on "Is that really all"). Apparently such an amount is considered much lesser than standard.
-Finally all the day's happenings take their toll on Mayo, who starts crying.
-Shizuru WIPES MAYO'S TEARS AWAY WITH A HANKY!!! AND COMFORTS HER!!! *fangirls* (OS: hetare-canine, you should prepare for kaichou-sama's harem expanding...)
-After this, Shizuru examines Mayo's handcuffs a bit, and asks her what it is because it doesn't seem like a normal pair of handcuffs. (ikka: have you seen normal ones then, kaichou-sama? -_-|||) For our convenience, she adds that the workmanship is detailed and the cuffs have dragons carved on them.
-The two talk a bit more, and we also learn that the people who arranged for Mayo's transfer to Fuuka were not her parents (uh, actually it's the only part ikka understands, so...)
-Haruka then requests forcefully for Shizuru to do something about the yakuza, pointing to the surveillance camera screens where they are rampaging through the school.
-Chie and Aoi enter, and Shizuru asks if they are evacuating there (not very sure. Kyoto-ben...)
-Haruka and Mayo recall at about the same time that the yakuza horde's target is Shizuru.
-After telling everyone to move to safety at the lecture hall as well, Shizuru moves out to deal with the yakuza (insert fangirling at her coolness in doing this).
-"18th of the Fujino Shizuru Legends," "There's 18 of them!" "Iya, there's 28 of those, this is the 18th. There was a cute girl whose parents/relatives had trouble with loansharks. Shizuru-san, who was in junior high then, went to the loansharks' place and trashed it."
-This is only a 伝説, though it seems to be true to a certain extent, as we learn later...
-The seitokai continue to chat about the yakuza situation as though it's not that big a deal...
-Probably to be expected of them, the ambiguously gay duo become interested with Mayo. (ikka: I think everyone saw this coming.)
-Mayo is worried when she thinks of how the opponents are yakuza and that they are all armed with weapons like blades, guns, clubs etc
-At the sight of the chaos the yakuza are causing in the school, Mayo gets a flashback of an incident that happened involving an explosion, a vehicle in flames, schoolmates of her age crying and wailing, somebody being called a monster (presumably her), a man in black, the feeling of metal at her hands...and some other things ikka doesn't know how to translate properly...
-Mobile network coverage, the reader finds out, is indeed 0
-Scene change to the yakuza side of things. Nekishi, the one in charge, is looking for revenge from Shizuru because she singlehandedly destroyed the West Japan gang he was part of 3 years ago.
-To find out the location, he had paid 3 million yen to Yamada (the information dealer from HiME and Otome), who advised him to not look for her ("Location of the student called Fujino is 1 million. This advice, I think, is worth 2 million." LOL)
-The yakuza meet Shizuru and a fight takes place. She fights most of them off using a blade she takes from one of them, but the tables are suddenly turned when a bullet breaks it. Nekishi happily thinks that he can get his revenge, and screams for her to die...
-Mayo comes to the rescue! In a display of her powers time seems to stop and the bullets aimed for Shizuru end up hovering in mid-air. The yakuza call Mayo a monster.
-Shizuru says that Mayo's special power is terrifying/amazing, she explains that she was thought of as a monster because of the power and that was why she had to keep transferring schools.
-Mayo thinks that she will have to transfer schools again, but Shizuru tells her that such powers can be seen almost everywhere at Fuuka.
-Chie and Aoi arrive on the scene to deliver Shizuru's beloved Japanese sword, Namakura (not 100% sure whether this is the name or just the type of sword).
-With her sword by her side, Shizuru goes after the escaping yakuza (Mayo's power scared them off), who are trying to get away by car.
-All of a sudden, the car changes direction and heads for Shizuru, but is stopped by Mayo's power.
-Shizuru SLICES THE CAR INTO TWO 0_0!!! and breaks a few more meters on the coolness scale, much like in Otome episode 1.
-Chie says something about how the yakuza guys probably won't come back to bother them again and whistles, Aoi says that it has been some time since Shizuru's Iaido techniques were seen in action and claps.
-Yukino tells Mayo through telepathy that people with special powers at Hoshi no Miya are called MiKO. Her (Yukino's) powers apparently involve mind-reading and things like that as well.
-Mayo seems to have lost most of her previous memory before going to Hokkaido, but it'll most likely come back to her as with most stories like this.
-Shizuru tells her that she will find people like her at Fuuka. There's some more description that isn't of much importance, then...
-Shizuru asks Mayo to stretch out her hands. She then attempts, and fails to, break the handcuffs. There's a rather nicely drawn illustration of this scene on the same page.
-Shizuru's smile disappears O.O and she asks what it (the pair of handcuffs) is. Mayo says that she wants to know too.
-A bit more stuff ikka doesn't get, then the chapter ends

Kapitel 02
Spoiler
Chapter 2: 群雄割拠~もしくは脚線上のスリル

-Title defies my current level of understanding, first 4 kanji mean something to the effect of "various able people battling for supremacy"...*looks around pleadingly for help*
-Chapter opens with Mayo saying "sugoi" and being amazed that the stairs where the battle with the yakuza in the last chapter (the day before) bear no remains as to what had happened.
-She had imagined a scene out of cop dramas with "KEEP OUT" lines (those long barrier strip thingies...dunno what they're called), however, at the end of the episode, not a single police officer had been seen
-"やっぱり、会長さんの言ったとおり、ここはふつうじゃないんだ。......でも、一番ふつうじゃないのは会長さん自身だよね。昨日はすごかったなあ" ..."Indeed, like Kaichou-san said, this place is not ordinary. However, the most un-ordinary one is Kaichou-san herself. She was amazing yesterday, naa..." LOL the original was too good to leave out, so I typed it out as well XDDD
-She thinks back to Shizuru's 1337 performance the day before...let us hold our hands up in welcome of a new addition to the Fujino Harem: the novel's author lol. I can say that the majority of lines that involve Shizuru in some way or describe her/her actions are positive rofl.

-The handcuffs make their presence felt again
-A student that gives Mayo the impression of being "having a kitten-like mouth" (...子猫のような口元が印象的だった...ikka strongly suspects that this is a poor/wrong translation) makes an appearance...either going up or down the stairs (she's stepping along the stairs...I fail at properly understanding this paragraph)
-Hint: 70
-If you don't get what the hell the last 2 points mean...NAO MAKES HER GRAND APPEARANCE LET'S HAVE SOME FIREWORKS!!! ...ikka is typing weird today...hurrhurr *pokes self*
-"Nee, you're Fujino's new toy, right?" ←golden, her.
-Nao snarks that Mayo's handcuffs are a tool for dangerous "play" (...I think that everyone gets what she's referring to...?), but what the "dangerous 'play'" is about is outside Mayo's field of knowledge (...)
-Mayo denies out loud that either herself or the cuffs are toys (...unable to translate the next part of speech, but it's about Shizuru 0rz)
-Some conversation, Mayo says that she's in a difficult situation (still referring to the cuffs), Nao replies, "I know, I know, I get what's so difficult, how do you use the toilet in this condition?" LOL
-A bit more talking (or rather, Nao taunting Mayo), then Mayo gets a weird sensation between her thighs and her underwear starts to fall out of her skirt (...)
-"He---, orthodox white huh" (I can't help it, Nao's speech is too much fun)
-An explanation: Nao had used her powers to strip Mayo of her underwear XD
-Mayo uses her own psychokinesis to return her underwear to where it belongs and gets back at Nao...using the same method (...)
-"At the site where Fujino Shizuru had elegantly engaged intruders in fighting the day before, yet another super power battle takes place today! But, the substance..." 伊吹-san, I'm beginning to admire you XDD
-Anyway, the "battle" concludes with Mayo and Nao both exposing each other once more (...a draw...or something...fanservice in literacy?)
-Suddenly, there's laughter coming from below. A female student had seen the entire thing and is gripping her stomach in laughter...
-For those who haven't seen the cover of this chapter, the laughing one is...the "long-awaited" Natsuki (see, I told you all she'd make her appearance...)
-Nao's face gets "twisted with embarrassment and shame" lol, she quickly wears back her underwear (with her hands) and flees the scene...btw, if anyone cares to know, hers has a cat print LOL
-Natsuki laughs some more, there's some stuff I don't understand much, then we get to know that Mayo finds Natsuki a beauty (...I'm beginning to think that they put in elements of a much younger Shizuru with Mai and Arika to get Mayo's personality...)
-Natsuki is in her second year, 1 year above Mayo (if anyone remembers, Mayo being in first year was mentioned last chapter)
-Mayo asks who was "that person just now", Natsuki tells her Nao's name (before this, she was referred to as "the girl/the redhead") and that she (Nao) is one of the new students that year.
-Quoth Mayo "Same year as me?"
-Natsuki says that there's a lot of changing of the people at the school, and that Nao is the second one of that year (probably refers to transfer students).
-Mayo asks who is the first, Natsuki replies that the "confirmed" name of the person is Maya, transfer student Kagura Maya.
-Mayo mumbles something like "is it me?", Natsuki continues to say that because of what happened the day before, the student has become known throughout the school in one day, and points to the handcuffs.
-...Mayo...bursts into tears in panic, saying "何もすぎごょのんでこんなもにょを、ひつ" (ikka doesn't know how to translate this)...Natsuki hurriedly hands her a handkerchief, telling her "I get it, I get it, don't cry" (ikka: let us also recall that Shizuru wiped Mayo's tears with a handkerchief previously XD)
-Mayo corrects Natsuki on the pronunciation of her name, with a rather loud (and probably interesting XD) response
-"It was 4 days, 5 hours and six minutes later that Mayo knew that this cool bishoujo at a glance was actually a severe mayonnaise addict. This shall be for another time." XDDDD
-Natsuki says that the cuffs are indeed an inconvenient thing to have, and asks what gakuenchou-tachi have to say about it, and that they can be met.
-Flashback to the night before:
-Mayo is summoned to the rijichou's office. There she meets with the rijichou Fumi and gakuenchou Kanzaki Rei (a bald guy that looks a bit like Iori from Otome).
-Mayo thinks that the two are like the personifications of anticipation and unease respectively, and that they are like polar opposites of each other, with Fumi wearing a pale warm-colored suit, resemblance to a lady from the early 20th century, sweet voice, "healing" smile and aura of mystery compared to Rei, who is wearing a dark-colored double, between 30-40, with a "toughness like the yakuza from earlier on" (badly translated) and air of solemnity.
-The remaining content of this meeting generally involves exposition about the true nature of the school (a place to guide superpowered people towards using their abilities for good) and its workings...not that ikka really grasps the majority of it Orz Will probably come back to this part if it becomes important later (...) but let's skip it for now...on behalf of Fumi, I will just burst any bubbles of Fuuka being a top-secret ground that trains agents for the government and international organizations...←Mayo somehow had this idea
-Fumi also tells Mayo in closing that she will have many friends in the school, and that she may have been troubled by her powers up till now, but she should be aware that she will definitely not be lonely now.
-Back in the present, Natsuki ribs Mayo, saying, "However, should friends' underwear be played with?" XD
-Some more conversation that ikka doesn't claim to understand much of, then her gaze falls on the " mysterious handcuffs, which are shaped to look like dragons and have robbed Mayo of her freedom since yesterday". Mayo says that they are not the type used by the police and that "Fujino-san could not deal with them even with MiKO ability" (something like that)
-More conversation, don't really get what it's about (according to futamieriko-san, Shizuru's powers are not known even to Natsuki, though Natsuki suspects that she may have some kind of info on her hands...) then Natsuki gets a happy expression when she confirms with Mayo that Shizuru was unable to break the handcuffs.
-A "revolver" (so says the furigana, but it's probably her Element) appears in Natsuki's right hand, "not by rapid drawing, it was magic". She reassures (...) Mayo that it's only a toy, but it can work like the real thing (never get Kuga to look after your kids...), and tells her to stretch out her hands  
-Mayo braces herself and thinks of the scenes in cop dramas when guns are used to break handcuffs (what Natsuki is wanting to do)
-Instead of breaking the handcuffs, the shot is bounced back and nearly misses Mayo's temple LOL Mayo laughs rather nervously and says that the scariness was comparable to the day before (when the yakuza had used real guns).
-Natsuki apologises, Mayo replies that they might start putting up notices saying "no superpowers allowed in the hallways" LOL and asks if that had been Natsuki's power.
-Natsuki replies that it's not very great of a power and Mayo says that it's not like that, "that" kaichou-san had failed as well.
-A few lines ikka doesn't get, then the encounter ends with Mayo thinking that the seitokaichou, Fujino Shizuru, had become greatly involved in what had happened from the first day of her transfer, that both Nao and Natsuki were both highly concerned about her (Shizuru), and that Mayo herself was getting involved as well.
-Suddenly, a scream sounds out., Natsuki names the person as Nonomiya Kiyone. "Technically" (so says the writer) it was not an ordinary scream, but one that was spread using telepathy.
-Natsuki and Mayo rush to the inner garden of the school, where the scream had come from. There, they find Kiyone, who had been hung upside down on a tree.
-When the 2 approach, Kiyone teleports herself away. Natsuki wonders why she had allowed what had happened if she had the ability to teleport.
-A student appears from behind a bronze statue and explains to Natsuki that Kiyone had been unconscious when it had happened, so she couldn't have teleported away.
-The two exchange words, then Natsuki tries to introduce Mayo. Before she says her name, the other names Mayo, and "unlike Natsuki, pronunced it correctly as 'mayo'" LOL
-Natsuki asks her why she knows, the girl replies that the school is a "sealed space", and that if their abilities were taken in consideration, it would only be natural. This gets a "I get it, I get it" and a face from Natsuki XD

-All of a sudden, Mayo exclaims "Shion-chan!" and takes the girl's hands.
-Shion says that that is indeed her name, but she does not recognize her. When she tries to get a better look and moves her face closer to Mayo, she gets kissed...on the lips...
-The next 2 pages are not in my possession, so this is taken from futamieriko-san's summary: Natsuki blurts, "Girls kissing isn't natural" (...oi, you kissed Shizuru before yourself!), to which Mayo retorts that they had been doing this since the time they had known each other as kids. Shion denies this vehemently, claiming that Mayo's got the wrong person...she then puts her hand on the tree Kiyone was hanging from and uses her powers to determine the culprit as someone from a sports team. Natsuki explains that this happened because of the state things are in now, with different factions battling for supremacy. Mayo asks how many people are in Natsuki's group, Natsuki replies 3 including Mayo (who had been added without the subject herself knowing in the first place, apparently). Shion adds that the current situation is already much better in comparison with 2 years ago, due to the presence of the super strong Shizuru who had defeated loads of powerful people in her first year to take the spot of seitokaichou. The peace was shattered, however, with the appearance of Mayo (because there was something that even Shizuru could not cut). At this moment Takeda makes an appearance with his group, wanting to have a showdown with Natsuki (...=_= ikka: I thought they'd have the common sense to not let this guy appear...apparently not...) Mayo gets pulled in without really wanting to be and has to defends themselves with a barrier she puts up. Shion pinpoints the weaknesses in the group for Natsuki to attack. 
-From here onwards we go back to the scans ikka has, yay :D
-A group of guys with shinai (bamboo swords used in kendo) storm out of the bushes, and attack using a "self-sacrificing" tactic---when one falls, 2 would take his place. Natsuki is forced to use both guns to fight.
-Takeda blabbers some crap about his psychic kenpou being invincible and strikes Natsuki's bullets away. Some stuff about his abilities (I think) then he continues to say that he trained vigorously in the mountains after being defeated for a consecutive 32 times the year before (ikka: why the hell are you still pestering her then...) and I really don't want to translate any more of his appearance it's flaming annoying.
-Somewhere in the middle of all Takeda's annoying-ness Mayo seems to undergo a personality change of sorts (darker, more threatening, sees the fight as a game etc) and uses the cuffs to counter Takeda's strike aimed at her. The shinai breaks into little bits (YAY!!!), she also uses her powers to make 4 of the kendo guys hover in the air before throwing them at him.
-Natsuki stops Mayo in time, just before she sends a 5-metre piece of marble at Takeda...some more stuff I don't really understand, then the marble disintegrates into sugar-sized grains in the air. The part ends here with the line "This would be the opening of the curtain for the next incident, although nobody knew at this point in time."
-When the 3 (Natsuki, Shion, Mayo) head back into school, they meet Shizuru, who says "it's been a while" (久しぶりどすなあ) to Natsuki.
-Shizuru teases Natsuki, saying she was worried whether she'd been expelled XDD
-Natsuki replies, "That's putting it nicely. Aren't you the one who's the main culprit behind that (if Natsuki got expelled)?" rofl
-Shizuru says that Natsuki's being mean (sonna ikezu na) and that if Natsuki had been willing to be under her influence/protection, then she wouldn't be having so much trouble. She then goes on to say that that is "saying no but actually liking it deep down" LOL
-Natsuki exclaims that Shizuru's talking to much (urusai) and that it'll be misunderstood by somebody that doesn't know what's going on (obviously she's talking about Mayo the lamppost XD). She then says that she'll not be losing now because she has gotten her hands on a secret weapon to use against the seitokai.

-Shizuru says that that would be dangerous, (since) "the school's finally become peaceful", Natsuki retorts, "What was peaceful about yesterday's incident?" LOL
-Shizuru replies that that was a special case (...madam, those people came for YOU) and notices Mayo. She invites Mayo to tea as compensation for what had happened the day before.
-Quoth Natsuki "What?!"

-A moment of silence, during which Shion (I nearly forgot about her...) makes observations about both sides.
-Shion's observations on Shizuru: the seitokaichou who has already become a living legend. Seemingly a gentle, graceful female, yet normal conventions cannot be applied to her. On closer examination, one would see that she is not showing all that she is capable of.
-On Natsuki: seems to plan on blindsiding the state of affairs when the "Sengoku Jidai" (ikka: literally "Warring States Era" but "time where different factions are battling" would be used for Fuuka's context) takes place in the school again. Declared war on the seitokai, which would be that which everything centered around (ikka: if things became messy). Shion then thinks back to Natsuki and Takeda's conversations earlier and wonders if Natsuki is actually very popular.
-On Mayo: the one with the least known. Was the sudden change just now a manifestation of her powers that went wrong? Or had she been wearing a mask to fit in? Whatever the case may be, she will have to be treated with caution, for she seems to be a double-edged sword/a two-faced one.
-Shizuru says that her family home sent わらび餅 (a type of okashi) to her, which she thinks will go well with the tea, to which Mayo jumps with joy (...), saying that she loves those and can have them with every meal (kind of like how curry rice lovers claim to be able to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner...uh, bad example here lol).
-"こら、わらび飯とは何だ、待って!"..."Hey, what the heck's warabi-han, wait!" As can be expected, Natsuki's more than unwilling LOL
-Mayo says to Natsuki, "Thanks for today, even though I don't really remember what happened. Ah, don't use your powers in the hallway" ←seems to be having selective amnesia
-Chapter ends with Mayo having a big fall and a paragraph ikka only understands 35% of.

[Übersetzungen von Sleeplessnight]
Zuletzt geändert: 31.05.2007 18:17:00

Von:    black-sensei 04.06.2007 18:11

Shizuru ist so toll^^
ich mag das bild von ihr mit dem katana im Bambuswald *hach*

@ catco: ich hab auch die artbooks von my hime. welche bilder meinst du? kannst du die mir schicken? vllt kann ich dir helfen das rätsel zu lösen. außerdem bin ich echt neugierig geworden...

Von:   abgemeldet 05.06.2007 11:02
Hab das Titelbild des Artbooks in meinem Weblog. Das sagt dir vielleicht etwas und du kannst mir weiter helfen(schaffe es nicht es ins Forum zu stellen).
Ach so auf der Internetseite My Otome im Forum steht auch etwas über einen Nachfolger.

Zuletzt geändert: 05.06.2007 11:56:50

Von:    Alaiya 05.06.2007 17:45

> Hab das Titelbild des Artbooks in meinem Weblog. Das sagt dir vielleicht etwas und du kannst mir weiter helfen(schaffe es nicht es ins Forum zu stellen).
> Ach so auf der Internetseite My Otome im Forum steht auch etwas über einen Nachfolger.
>
>

Link von letzterem? ^___^

Von:   abgemeldet 06.06.2007 15:30
Falls du den Link zu My Otome Forum meinst
dann ist das:
http://www.myhime.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=b3df9cd6e13f9a26e8f8ed27665573ec

in einen dieser Gruppen glaube ich soetwas gelesen zu haben.

Was du nicht willst was man dir tut,
dass füg auch keinem anderen zu!

Von:   abgemeldet 06.06.2007 15:42
Alaiya hat Recht, bis jetzt ist keine neue Anime-Serie geplant, sondern diese neue Light Novel Serie hat gerade angefangen (und entsprechend wurde dafür Werbung gemacht). Aber würde mich nicht wundern, wenn sie das auch noch verfilmen später.
Wie lautet dein Name auf Japanisch? Ohne Namensgenerator, mit gelangweilten Japanologiestudenten Wörterbuch

Von:    black-sensei 12.06.2007 19:53

das artbook kenne ich jetzt nicht, aber es scheint zu mai-hime: the another zu sein oder? (denk ich mir zumindest)

das mädchen auf dem titelbild neben mai ist aus dem Spiel und heißt Amakawa Sakuya. auf der französischen Mai-Hime site sind bilder von ihr.

Von:   abgemeldet 13.06.2007 17:33
Danke erst mal für die Info(höflich verbeug ^^) konnte dadurch auf der Offiziellen My Hime Seite den Link dazu finden und bin direkt auf der Seite für das Spiel gelandet
Die Bilder aus dem Artbook sind von dem Spiel.
Da du auch auf diese Seite gehst hast du bestimmt auch in dem Forum von My Hime Destiny gelesen.
Meine Frage dazu: Was hat es jetzt damit auf sich? Da es soweit ich weiß immer noch nicht von Offizieller Seite bestätigt wurde das es eine OVA zu My Hime geben wird.
Also was nun ist damit jetzt die Novelle gemeint oder die OVA oder oder...@-@???
Was du nicht willst das man dir tut,
Zuletzt geändert: 13.06.2007 18:02:44

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 20.06.2007 23:00

Hier EXTREM MAI HIME/OTOME FANN PROFI
um Mai-Hime Destiny weiss ich kaum nur weil der noch nicht veröffnet oder ein gerücht.soory

um Mai otome zwei ist OVA!!bis jetzt drei serie da geht mehr um Haruka, Mai , Mikoto ob da shiznat gibt weiss ich leider net genau. Da hatten die Gararobe Otome hat einen starken feind als bei der Otome. was für ein feind bin ich grad am nachforschen.

Noch was beim Mai Hime the Movie ist ein fälschung von den idiote profi

tja noch fragen?
Wer das liest ist Doff
Zuletzt geändert: 20.06.2007 23:01:55

Von:   abgemeldet 21.06.2007 17:42
Da hab ich also richtig geschaut das die OVA´s auf DVD in Japan gerade veröffentlicht werden(und wir Fans in Deutschland schauen dumm aus der Wäsche^_^).
Zuletzt geändert: 22.06.2007 17:21:06

Von:    black-sensei 29.06.2007 19:02

in den mai otome specials gibt es nochma einen trailer zu dem vermeintlichen mai-hime movie. spätestens dann sollte jeder gemerkt haben, dass es nur ein fake is...leider.
ich hätte so gerne einen film gesehen.^^"

destiny existiert bis jetzt nur als cover-serie und kleinen spärlich zusammengetragenen translations - trotzdem existieren schon Fanfictions...O.o

was hier in deutschland von mai-hime existiert find ich sehr spärlich...und die ausländischen seiten haben auch nicht mehr viel neues...vllt kenne ich auch nicht genug, aber bei akayuuki z.B. kommen keine neuen Doujinshis mehr on und hier auf mexx brauch man erst nich zu gucken...

Von:   abgemeldet 30.06.2007 18:50
Ja es ist schade, außer ab und zu mal ein neues Bild ist hir nicht viel los.(Wer jetzt sagt -nicht meckern sondern selber machen- dem kann ich nur Antworten "Mein Schreibstil was Fanfic betrifft ist saumäßig und bevor ich mich plamiere lass ich es lieber, von Ideenmangel ganz zu schweigen. Beim Zeichnen ist das einzige was ich beherrsche das Abzeichnen aber das ist ja nichts eigenes also werd ich auch keine Bilder reinstellen.")

Auf jeden Fall habe ich wider etwas Überblick auch den angeblichen Trailer zum Film habe ich gesehen. Stimmt es ist Schade das es leider bloß ein Fake ist.

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 01.07.2007 10:27

Mai-Hime Destiny tja kommen noch zwei neue personen also Mayo und Shion. Mayo hat ja die handschelle an warum sie hat weiss ich noch nicht genau, aber die gerüchte hab ich noch was gehört das Shizuru in Mayo verliebt und was mit shion weiss ich noch net
Wer das liest ist Doff

Von:    black-sensei 02.07.2007 20:19

Wenn das Gerücht mit Shizuru und Mayo wahr ist (was es leider zu sein scheint T_T) können die Verantwortlichen was erleben.

Ich muss bei Mayo immer an Mayonnaise denken...müsste dann nicht eigentlich Natsuki...ähm...lassen wir das...

ich schreibe zwar ein paar Mai-HiME FanFictions, aber die sind einerseits richtig grottenschlecht und andererseits ist es mir ziemlich unsicher bei den NatNao fans hier ne ShizNat FF hochzuladen. Ich kann mich dann auf keiner Con mehr blicken lassen -.-

Von:    Alaiya 03.07.2007 11:42

Naja, ich mach mich jetzt zusammen mit meinem Freund dran eine Fortsetzung ovn HiME zu schreiben, eben mit Arika und den neuen Charas :P Vielleicht kriegen wir schon bis Ende der Woche ein erstes Kapitel hin ^___^ Mal sehen...

Ich hab allerdings noch eine Frage: Den einen neuen Chara (die mit den Handschellen) wie heißt die und welcher ist der andere (also Bild)
Danke ^.~
Und ist bei denen was von wegen Waffen und Childs bekannt?

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 04.07.2007 07:23

Mayo ist die mit die Handschelle und shion ist die mit die rote rote auge

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Myhimedestinycover.jpg
Wer das liest ist Doff

Von:    Alaiya 04.07.2007 09:26

> Mayo ist die mit die Handschelle und shion ist die mit die rote rote auge
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Myhimedestinycover.jpg

THX ^^

Von:    black-sensei 08.07.2007 12:32

Ich kann mir nicht helfen, aber die haben echt große ähnlichkeiten mit Chie und Shiho...

Von:   abgemeldet 08.07.2007 18:04
Das stimmt die sehen den zwei ganz schön ähnlich (warum wundert mich das jetzt nicht^-^).
Doch wer My Hime/Otome kennt, den dürfte das auch nicht Überraschen :)

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 14.07.2007 23:37

tja ich weiss viel über Himte/Otome und zwei wenn ihr fragen hab stellt doch einfach^^ ich liebe fragen^^

Wer das liest ist Doff

Von:    black-sensei 15.07.2007 14:49

wie lange interessierst du dich schon für HiME/Otome?

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 18.07.2007 23:18

was für eine doffe Frage: Also wo der 1 teil der Deutsche DVD gekommen war hab mich da also interessiert Brutal echt. Dann hat mir ein Amerikanerin gesagt das ein shoujo ai ist. Da hab ich mich bewunder dann hab ich von ihr DVD bekommen auf englisch.
So fertig noch was?
Wer das liest ist Doff

Von:    black-sensei 22.07.2007 14:43

doofe frage? bah!
ich wollte nur wissen, ob du's länger als ich kennst...
dann frag ich eben gar nicht mehr *schmoll*

im August geht endlich Mai-OtomeZwei weiter.^^ Bin mal gespannt, was da jetzt noch drauß wird.

Von:   abgemeldet 22.07.2007 18:27
Hab gelesen das My Otome Lizenziert wurde und das aber noch nicht bekannt ist ob für England(am Wahrscheinlichsten) oder für Deutschland (ohne Kommentar -_-´).
Hat da jemand schon genauere Info´s?

Von:    Bloodfire-Angel 28.07.2007 21:06

......ich wollte nur wissen, ob du's länger als ich kennst...
dann frag ich eben gar nicht mehr *schmoll*

das hab ich net bös gemeint, also zu den Mai Otome oder zwei wurde es noch nicht geplan^^°° erst muss wahrscheinlich den Mai Hime ein richtiger erfolgreich sein dann klapp es <-- P.S: das war ich net^^°°°
Wer das liest ist Doff

Zurück